Modern Integrated Industrial Company
- The Company's core operations are in six residential areas in Kazakhstan.
- Four upgraded concentrators
- Two metallurgical complexes
A Team of True Professionals
- 29,000 employees (together with contractors)
- 11,000 employees take annual training courses paid by the Company
- It costs the Company KZT1.0 billion.
- 9,500 employees are trained in three and more allied professions
High Quality Products
- 23 finished products
- A proprietary process is used for refined gold production.
- The Company’s gold and silver are under Good Delivery Brands on the London Bullion Market ("Deer" brand).
- Kazzinc produces 80% of Kazakhstan bank gold.
Responsible Environmental Protection Policy
- Since its foundation, the Company has invested over KZT 96 bln in environment protection.
- In 2022 Kazzinc will be the first in Kazakhstan to implement the best available environmental protection technologies.
- 18 types of wastes are recycled and reused.
- The water recycling rate is over 98%.
- Kazzinc contributes in taxes 40% of the total East Kazakhstan regional budget.
- Annual contributions to community development exceed KZT 11 bln.
- The Company supports health care, educational, sports and cultural institutions.
- The share of Kazakhstan content in procured goods and services is above 70%.